Today is March 1st. The day of the New Moon when the Aquarius New Moon cycle ends and the Pisces New Moon cycle begins. This New Moon in Pisces is a good time to focus on specific goals and positive energies expressed by the sign of the Fish. These include… taking a leap of faith, starting a project that requires imagination and visualization skills, accepting imperfections in others and ourselves, consciously putting aside time for rejuvenating activities and sharing a dream with another person or group. This Pisces energy is potent and provides us a chance to make important change in our lives.
Creating and participating in a New Moon ritual provides a “super power boost” to conscious manifestation. Rituals bring meaning by charging an intention with power. Combining ritual with the energies of the stars as explained above will create a powerful force guaranteed to give your intentions the right fertilization to become manifest.
I found this easy to follow New Moon ceremony guide on About.com. I plan on doing this today and I thought you might want to join in. Hope you enjoy and happy manifesting!
Prep for Upcoming New Moon Manifestation
1. Set aside 20-30 minutes for the ritual.
2. Gather the following suggested supplies.
◦ pen and colored markers
◦ scotch tape
◦ smudge sticks
◦ meditation CD
3. Prepare yourself a sacred space where to perform the ceremony when the new moon arrives.
Setting your New Moon Intentions in Motion
1. Cleanse your sacred area with an opening prayer, a sage smudging, and/or by burning some incense.
2. Light one or more candles.
3. Center your being and calm yourself in whatever way is appropriate for you. Take some deep cleansing breaths, slip in a meditation CD to listen to, and/or leisurely sip on a cup of relaxing herbal tea.
4. Open your notebook, and date the first page. Write down these words “I accept these things into my life now or something better for my highest good and for the highest good of all concerned.” or something similar. Below your affirmation statement, begin writing down your desires. Your list may consist of only one item or you may have several pages written down. Try not to limit yourself. If having many things in your life helps to fulfill you then don’t deny yourself wanting these things.
5. During the month when an item on your new moon list comes to you, don’t merely cross it off of your list, take the time to rewrite the list in its entirety eliminating the manifested item from the listing. This is highly recommended. At the same time you may add whatever else that you have decided you would like. Feel free to reword any of the original phrases if they better fit your life now. It is natural that your desires will change as time advances.
6. A second notebook will be used as a manifestation scrapbook where you paste in pictures or catalog clippings of items that you want to manifest. This is a fun project so enjoy yourself. You will soon be amazed how these things begin to find their way into your life once you start this process.
Rededicating your New Moon Intentions
Each month at the new moon rededicate your intentions by renewing your list at a repeated ritual. This is accomplished by rewriting your list out using a fresh sheet of paper. Don’t get in the habit of simply scratching out the items you no longer desire and adding the new stuff to the bottom of your old list. You don’t want clutter and sloppiness energies messing up your new stuff do you? Disregard any items that no longer feed your soul and add new things that do.
It is helpful to salt and pepper your manifest list with smaller items that will manifest quickly, such as tickets to the ballet, lunch with a friend, or a day at the spa. You may think that smaller things are too trivial to put on your intention list… Wrong! Things that tend to manifest with little effort still deserve to be written down. Write down everything that you desire, no matter how little or simple. If it is something that makes you happy, write it down. Manifesting smaller items on our lists actually creates a steady flow of energy to the list. These smaller manifestations create movement, allowing an ebb and flow of the tides. We are dealing here with the moon cycles after all. Besides, sometimes we forget to appreciate the smaller pleasures in our lives while we are waiting for the BIG stuff to come in. If you only write statements like, “I want to win the lottery” in your notebook then you are limiting yourself by not allowing abundance to flow to you from other avenues.